Tuesday 22 September 2009

Horror!

Horror! I switched on my laptop yesterday to upload some glorious snaps of our rafting trip last Sunday and regale you with the account of our watery adventure, when the machine started ot make a weird clicking noise, like a minute dwarf was playing percussion inside the white case of my macbook.

And then the screen froze. And now I have the white screen of death whenever I switch on.

Two years of mac trauma, one hard drive already replaced, and now this. I am gutted. I will be borrowing a PC from my husband for the week, but for now there will be limited posts for a while as I sort this out.

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOO i feel your pain. My mac has been playing up recently and the other day it froze and when I turned it back on the screen was like some weird jigsaw that did not fit together. Good luck and hope you're back to blogging soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor you! Not having a computer is HELL! I hope you get it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo hiss to mac. 2 hard drives in 2 years. I am going to go back to a trusty compaq and to hell with the trendyness of it all! I might get some of those geeky large headphones as well, so I look like a total nob while skyping! ha ha

    ReplyDelete